- Need help email us before your purchase
- It is the customers responsibility to insure fit use your serial number as well as your model
- Replaces the OEM part number GY21251
- For sale is a pair (2) of tie rods for John Deere L series lawn tractors
- Part numbers GY20491 & GY20492. They fit models G110 L100 L105 L107 L108 L110 L111 L118 L120 L130 and Scotts L17.542 L1742 L2048 and L2548.
- This is an OEM John Deere part, manufactured by John Deere
- Fits John Deere Models - G110, L100, L110, L105, L107, L108, L111, L118, L120, L130
- Fits Sabre Models - 14.542, 17.542HS, 1642, 1742HS
55mph John Deere Riding Lawn Mower Drag
YES, I'm an idiot, I know it, you don't have to flame me. YES this is really bad for your lawn mower. NO you should never do this. But note that we hit 55mph (coulda done 70 if we had more room).
New 42M mulching deck - Tractor ForumI have a X30042M bought in 2008. I was at the JD dealer the other day & there was a brand spanking new X300 out front with a 42" mulching deck on it (the 42M). I noticed a rod on the deck that mine doesn't have so I inspected it closer. Gone is the spaghetti belt that tries to do everything including spinning the blades in opposite directions. Now there is 2 belts. 1 goes over 2 pulleys, the PTO and a master blade pulley. The other belt goes over 3 pulleys, the 2 blades and the master. The rod is a huge belt tension release rod. There may have also been something different under the deck but I couldn't tell for sure. This new 42M deck surely can't be any worse than the old one for chewing up belts and may even cut better. The 42"M mower deck has a "left" and "right" blade. Check to see if the blades are correct for your mower deck. Check the blade numbers to the dealers recommended part numbers.
Source: Tractor Forum
Drag link Failure - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor ...The drag link just fell off on my tractor. It is Model 40601B. Year of manufacture code is 0522. Where is the best place to find one of these things. I looked up the diagram for this model, and it lists the part # as 91749Z. Where do you guys get your parts for these tractors. TSC be an option, perhaps as they sell tons of parts for MTD. Went ahead and purchased new front wheel bushings, and a drive idler pulley while I was at it. She steers terrific and is whisper quiet now. Old pulley was real loud. Also changed engine to fully synthetic oil. I do believe she is ready for yard mule duties next year. I have included a picture I just took 5 minutes ago for your viewing enjoyment.
JOHN DEERE 110 RIDING LAWN MOWER (ORTINVILLE, MN) in South Dakota ...
John Deere 216 Lawn Tractor Drag link w/ ball joints 110 112 210 212 ...